This website and all correspondence are for the exclusive use of the intended recipients. This correspondence may contain confidential information protected from disclosure by contract or law. Communication with AirX Utility Surveyors, Inc. does not replace your responsibility for a dig alert ticket as required by law. Any unauthorized use, disclosure, or distribution of AirX Utility Surveyors, Inc. correspondence, information, emails, and attachments is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please let us know by reply email and destroy all electronic and physical copies of this message and attachments. Information gathered by AirX Utility Surveyors, Inc. is used solely for AirX Utility Surveyors, Inc. to communicate with clients and potential clients. It will not be distributed outside of AirX Utility Surveyors, Inc.
Collection of your Information
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
Personally identifiable information, such as your name, shipping address, email address, and telephone number, and demographic information, such as your age, gender, hometown, and interests, that you voluntarily give to us [when you register with the Site [or our mobile Application,] or] when you choose to participate in various activities related to the Site [and our mobile Application], such as online chat and message boards. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind. However, your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain Site features [and our mobile application].
Our servers automatically collect information when you access the Site, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site. [If you are using our mobile application, this information may also include your device name and type, your operating system, your phone number, your country, your likes and replies to a post, and other interactions with the application and other users via server log files, as well as any additional information you choose to provide.]
The Site [and our mobile application] may, by default, access your Facebook basic account information, including your name, email, gender, birthday, current city, and profile picture URL, as well as other information you choose to make public. We may also request access to additional permissions related to your accounts, such as friends, check-ins, and likes, and you may choose to grant or deny us access to each consent. Refer to the Facebook Permissions Reference page for more information regarding Facebook permissions.
Data From Social Networks
User information from social networking sites, such as [Apple's Game Center, Facebook, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter], including your name, your social network username, location, gender, birth date, email address, profile picture, and public data for contacts, if you connect your account to such social networks. [If you are using our mobile application, this information may include the contact information of anyone you invite to use and join our mobile application.]
Mobile Device Data
Device information, such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer, and information about the location of your device, if you access the Site from a mobile device.
Information from third parties, such as personal information or network friends, if you connect your account to the third party and grant the Site permission to access this information.
Data From Contests, Giveaways, and Surveys
You may provide personal and other information when entering contests or giveaways and responding to surveys.
If you connect using our mobile application:
- Geo-Location Information. We may request access or permission to track location-based information from your mobile device continuously or while using our mobile application to provide location-based services. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device's settings.
- Mobile Device Access. We may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device's [bluetooth, calendar, camera, contacts, microphone, reminders, sensors, SMS messages, social media accounts, storage,] and other features. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device's settings.
- Mobile Device Data. We may collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer), operating system, version information, and IP address.
- Push Notifications. We may request to send you notifications regarding your account or the application. If you wish to opt-out of receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device's settings.
Use of your Information
Accurate information about you allows us to provide a smooth, efficient, customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site [or our mobile application] to:
- Administer sweepstakes, promotions, and contests.
- Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoenas.
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
- Finally, create and manage your account.
- Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the Site [and our mobile application] to you.
- Email me regarding your account or order.
- Enable user-to-user communications.
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Site [and our mobile application].
- Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Site [and our mobile application] more personalized.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site [and our mobile application].
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site [and our mobile application].
- Notify you of updates to the Site [and our mobile application]s.
- Offer new products, services, [mobile applications,] and recommendations.
- Perform other business activities as needed.
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
- Process payments and refunds.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Site [and our mobile application].
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Respond to product and customer service requests.
- Send you a newsletter.
- Solicit support for the Site [and our mobile application].
By Law or to Protect Rights
Suppose we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to the legal process, investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or protect the rights, property, and safety. In that case, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
Interactions with Other Users
Suppose you interact with other Site users [and our mobile application]. In that case, those users may see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity, including sending invitations to other users, chatting with other users, liking posts, and following blogs.
All users may view your posts when you post comments, contributions, or other content to the Site [or our mobile applications]. In addition, they may be publicly distributed outside the Site [and our mobile Application] perpetually.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Site [or our mobile application]. These companies may use information about your visits to the Site [and our mobile application] and other websites contained in web cookies to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
We may share your information with our business partners to offer certain products, services, or promotions.
Our Mobile Application may display a third-party hosted "offer wall." Such an offer wall allows third-party advertisers to offer users virtual currency, gifts, or other items in return for acceptance and completion of an advertisement offer. Such an offer wall may appear in our mobile application and be displayed based on specific data, such as your geographic area or demographic information. You will leave our mobile application when you click on an offer wall. In addition, a unique identifier, such as your user ID, will be shared with the offer wall provider in order to prevent fraud and appropriately credit your account.
Social Media Contacts
If you connect to the Site [or our mobile application] through a social network, your contacts on the social network will see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity.
Sale or Bankruptcy
>We are not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal or sensitive data, and we have no authority to manage or control third-party solicitations. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
Cookies and Web Beacons
You should be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser's cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
Third-Party Websites and Links
Security of your Information
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other types of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
Policy for Children
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under 13. However, if you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please get in touch with us using the contact information provided below.
Controls For Do-Not-Track Features
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
- Logging into your account settings and updating your account
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below
Emails and Communications
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by:
- Noting your preferences at the time, you register your account with the Site [or our mobile Application]
- Log into your account settings and update your preferences.
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the "Shine The Light" law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal data (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing using the contact information provided below.
Suppose you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Site [or our mobile application]. In that case, you have the right to request the removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on SiteSite [or our mobApplicationti n]. Please contact us using the contact information provided below to ask for the removal of such data. Include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will ensure the data is not publicly displayed on the Site thee [or ourApplicationlication]. Still, please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.